Digital Anxiety Journal
- £1 Standard Shipping (UK Only)
- Worldwide Shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Digital • undated • re-useable • interactive with over 2,500 hyperlinks
The Digital Anxiety Journal gives you the tools to become your own anxiety expert. Filled with self-help tactics and ideas, activities, and daily worksheets that will help you cope with your anxiety.
The Digital Anxiety Journal is a simple, easy-to-use guided approach to CBT (cognitive behavioural therapy) for recording your stress and anxiety levels. This beautifully designed journal allows you to write down the negative situations that lead to your anxiety, identify triggers, and work toward cumulative goals. It also includes mindfulness activities, quotes, and places to note your sleep patterns, water intake, self-care activities you have done during the day, and goals you wish to achieve.
Feel more in control of your anxiety and understand yourself better.
✓ Daily gratitude lists
✓ Exercise, mood and habit trackers
✓ Worksheets focused on challenging anxious thoughts
✓ Mindfulness activities to help relax you
• Optimised for a GoodNotes app using an iPad and Apple pencil but compatible with any app that can edit PDF's. GoodNotes application or any other app can be purchased separately on an Apple App Store, it is not included in the purchase of this digital planner. Knowledge of how to use GoodNotes or any other chosen PDF annotation app is required to use this product. Training of GoodNotes is not provided.
• This is NOT A PHYSICAL product. Post purchasing you will receive a DIGITAL interactive PDF file.
• Due to the nature of this product item being digital and for instant download, digital goods are sold as and are NON-REFUNDABLE. Please review the photos and read the product description to ensure this product is suitable to your needs.
• Please check your spam/junk email folder if you have not received your digital planner post purchasing.
This digital product is for private use only. It can not be resold, copied, or distributed in any shape or form. © Lovendu Limited. All Rights Reserved
I can't really fill it out properly, which makes me think I should have gotten the actual book version, as it stessed me out 🙈
Ordered the digital version to try and to be honest I don’t think it’s for me
I bought the physical journal just over a year ago and since then I’ve purchased a few different ones, yet the anxiety was always my go too, however I do prefer journaling on my iPad, then when this go released I knew I had to get it! It’s perfect and has everything you need and so helpful. The pages are also hyperlinked making it easy to navigate through. A must get and I’ll be sure to be getting more digital journals!